ThermaFuse f-450 Amino Fusion Smoothing Treatment- is a "Professional - In Salon - Treatment ONLY" for up to 12 weeks of Fashion smooth Hair. Lab-tested to be safr and 100% Formaldehyde-free. Be sure to use Smooth Balance Shampoo & Smooth Balance Conditioner to mainain your treatment. If you are not sure start at home use Thermafuxe One Pass which is designed for temporary results and for use, by you, with your flat iron, at home. -- Here is the process and what you should expect at you salon.
Here is what you can expect forom you in-salon treatment:
1) Clarify hair with f450° clear one Anti-Residue shampoo.
• Shampoo the hair twice with clear one Anti-Residue shampoo.
• Do not condition.
2) Rinse thoroughly and blot excess water with towel.
3) Comb to remove tangles and dry hair 80-90% dry.
• it is not necessary to use a brush to dry hair, but you may need to remove tangles before sectioning.
4) Section hair into 4 primary sections.
• Determine where your client parts their hair and section accordingly.
• If client has very thick hair 6 sections may make it a little more manageable.
APPLICATION amino fusion Smoothing Treatment
the application of this product is very important -- this treatment should only be done in you hair salon
for best results at home use Thermafuxe ONE PASS which is designed for home use.
5) Use bowl, tint brush, rubber gloves.
• Shake well before dispensing amino fusion Smoothing Treatment
• Start with 1 oz. and add as necessary. Do not pour leftover treatment back into bottle.
• Note: Reserve a separate bowl and brush in the dispensary for
amino fusion Smoothing Treatment to eliminate the possibility of
mixing with other chemicals such as color, bleach, etc.
6) Begin application at neckline using V4 inch horizontal subsections.
7) Place smoothing treatment 1/2 inch from scalp, to ends.
---Do not apply to scalp. --- Do not over saturate ---
• Spread a thin veil of treatment evenly along the entire length of
subsection. Caution against applying excess treatment at base and
insufficient treatment at ends.
• Over saturating will lengthen the time to blow dry the treatment onto the hair.
This may also result in excessive vapors.
• If treatment contacts skin, gently wipe with a moist towel.
8) With a fine-tooth comb evenly distribute smoothing treatment alon^
the entire length of subsection.
• If product accumulates on comb, hair is over saturated.
Should this occur, pull down your next subsection and work
the two together before adding more product.
9) Complete application to entire head.
• After treatment has been applied, comb through hair. Wipe excess product
10) Allow smoothing treatment to remain in hair, at room temperature, for 15 minutes. There is no need to leave treatment in the hair longer than the 15 minute resting period.
SEAL-IN THE SMOOTH
11) With a large round or paddle brush, using tension, blow dry treatment onto the hair.
Resist the temptation to over-blow dry.
Do Not Use Hooded Dryer.
• Using clips to section the hair during this step is permitted. Drying hair properly will ensure even results.
• It is important in this step to use enough tension to pull the hair straight while blowing it dry to achieve maximum straightening results.
• If you are producing smoke/vapors during this step, your blow dryer setting is too hot or the dryer is too close to the hair. Do not place dryer nozzle on hair.
• It is normal for the hair to have a residue with a slightly chalky feel after this step.
12) Once dry, carefully section hair into 4 primary sections.
13) Begin sealing/smoothing at neckline using V4 inch horizontal subsections.
• Using clips during the sealing process will not harm the hair or leave permanent marks in hair.
• Flat ironing sections bigger than 1/4 inch could interfere with getting the best results.
• The sealing/smoothing with the flat iron should be directional to the way the client wears
their hair. However, this does not limit them to that style. After an amino fusion Smoothing Treatment the client can achieve volume or curls by styling their hair for that effect.
see chart for
14) Complete sealing process over entire head.
Heat Smart Complex: Thermafuse products are formulated to protect and repair heat-styled hair by utalizing HeatSmart Complex. This registered technology combines a molecule from natural ingredients that are substantive and capable of penetrating deep into the hair shaft, with a molicule that makes heat good for hair. This newly formulaed molecle, along with 7 other ingredients from nature, are activated with the heat from blow dryers and irons to make hair look and feelits very best.
ThermaFuse f-450 One Pass
ThermaFuse f-450 Smooth Balance Shampoo
ThermaFuse f-450 Smooth Balance Conditioner
ThermaFuse f-450 Conditioner- keeps you smooth, fights frizz and adds shine
click here for --->> ThermaFuse Amino Fusion Smoothing Treatment Email